Italian Vacation with the family...

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

In Rome...

So last night we walked thru the Forum to the Coliseum, and then stopped at the grocery store on the way back for some cheap food. Everything has been so expensive so it was nice to get a lot for what we paid compared to everything else.

This morning we walked to the Spanish Steps and then the Trevi Fountain, and then had some really good gelatto....mmmmm....yum!

There are so many people here...it's Wednesday now and we're here until Saturday, I could easily see taking the train to Florence or somewhere (anywhere) on Friday just to get away from all the people!

My family got here today and after they arrived Matt (my brother), Inger (my sister). We walked over to the Coliseum again so they could get some air and walk a bit after their flight. Had some yummy coffee...I swear it doesn't matter where you go, the coffee is good. And it doesn't give me the jitters like it does at home. Must be all the walking or something.

It's hot here, nice and warm and sunny...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home